But, I've had a lot of readers asking me about how I seem to be so busy and having so much fun in all of the activities I do and all of the friends I keep.
I do want to send out a little disclaimer though: I am generally busy and doing fun things but that doesn't mean I don't sit at home, binge-watch Netflix, and drink Cab... because I do. A lot. I just choose to share the more fun activities to give my readers ideas on new things to try and new places to visit.
But, because I've had so many questions about all of my activities I want to start with one piece of advice: JUST. GET. INVOLVED.
There are so many opportunities out there to get involved.
To give you an example I'll tell you a few of the organizations I'm involved in:
- The Institute of World Politics (my grad school) Alumni Association
- DC Chapter Chi Omega Alumni Association
- National Defense University Young Professionals
- Miriam's Kitchen- Serving Food to the Homeless
- Holy Trinity Church- Youth Mentoring
Now, those are a few of the groups I'm involved with that have official names, but I'm busy with great groups of friends all of the time.