I'm so excited to partner with JORD Wood Watches for this post! I've seen a ton of Instagram posts with beautiful wooden timepieces in them for months now and I'm thrilled to join in on the fun.
A little bit about the materials that go into the beautiful JORD watches:
The Wood: Each JORD watch is made from one of 13 woods to include Acacia, Bamboo, Ebony, Golden Camphor, Koa, Kosso, Maple, Olive, Purpleheart, Rosewood, Sandalwood, Walnut, or Zebrawood.
Sapphire Glass: Second to diamond, sapphire glass is the hardest and most scratch-resistant materials on earth.
Movements: JORD has 8 unique movements that vary in the different designs for prime versatility and durability.
As you can see in the above picture, my watch is the Frankie 35 Zebrawood and Champagne timepiece.
As a review I would give this watch a 9/10. My reasons for this score go into my assessment of the following:
- Beauty- this watch is absolutely gorgeous and wearable with all types of styles varying from casual to dressy to work. The wood band makes it subtle, yet the champagne face and gold accents make it classy and sophisticated.
- Lightweight- because it is made out of zebrawood, it is extremely lightweight and comfortable.
- Durable- because I'm a bit clumsy I've already banged it just a little to hard off of my kitchen counter and car door... oops! However, the sapphire glass really does make it quite durable and 'Haley-proof.'
- Cost Efficient- watches can be expensive. I have quite a few and all of them have cost me quite a few hundred dollars. Granted, I believe that I good watch is a great investment so the price should reflect the quality. JORD's prices vary from $179 upward and the quality is 100% worth the price. Mine retails at $179 and I probably would have paid more for the quality, comfort, and beauty I've received.
- Uniqueness- wood watches are unique. Often you find watches with either leather or metal bands, but the wooden band makes it unique and absolutely stunning.
- Maintenance- this is the only reason it's a 9/10 rather than a 10/10. Wood requires maintenance. I truly believe that you should take care of all pieces that you own, but because it is wood it takes a few extra steps. These are steps I will absolutely follow, but still a bit of extra effort.
So obviously I've fallen in love with the brand. I've been visiting the website over and over again to pick out which watch I want next! I love that my zebrawood and champagne matches everything, but I'm thinking a statement watch next with a little bit of color!
I've picked out a few of my favorites to share with you:
Stay tuned for a special GIVEAWAY!!! And again, a special thank you to JORD for sponsoring this post.
Luxury Wooden Watch