I live with a man that has the wackiest sinuses I've ever encountered. Seriously, I don't think he can go a single week without having some sort of sinus-related issues going on. I honestly feel so bad for him because he's in constant discomfort and always looking for remedies. Fortunately I've helped him to find a solution to his on-going problems: RC Young Living Essential Oil.
RC is an oil blend made up of: Eucalyptus Globalus, Marjoram, Myrtle, Pine, Eucalyptus Radiata, Eucalyptus Citriadora, Lavender, Cypress, Black Spruce, and Peppermint. It is honestly the unicorn blend to ensuring you are breathing the way you should be.
There are many ways to utilize RC:
- The first is to simply diffuse it. I diffuse 4 drops for up to an hour 3 times a day. Especially on those mornings that Devin wakes up pretty sniffly and sore, diffusing RC while we get ready helps remarkably.
- It can also be used topically on the chest, neck, or throat to help with relief. RC does require that you dilute it before applying directly to the skin so make sure to dilute with 1 drop of carrier oil per 1 drop of oil applied.
- Another very simply way to use RC is to simply inhale it. Devin carries a bottle around with him at all times and if he's feeling some tension or experiencing some sniffles he just sniffs a bit of the oil from the bottle for almost instant relief. We're at the point where we have 4 or 5 bottles in every corner of the house.
- Sometimes in the evening I'll dampen a towel with warm water and put 1 or 2 drops on the towel so that Devin can relax with the warm towel over his chest.
- I also created a recipe for shower bombs that release RC when the shower gets steamy, which has been a complete life-saver and a must-have in our home.
- Lastly, Devin actually created his own bed-spray while I was away and I'm so proud that he has gotten as 'oily' as me when it comes to utilization! He simply put 3 drops of RC and 3 drops of thieves in a spray bottle of water and sprayed our comforter and pillows with it... if that isn't a brilliant use of oils, I don't know what it.
Let me know how you use RC and make sure you add it to your next Essential Rewards order, because it's absolutely a must have!
** Any suggestions made on this blog are only specific to Young Living essential oils and should not be used with oils from another source. Statements made on this website about Young Living Essential Oils have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from disease or injury should consult with a physician. If you are currently on medication, please do not stop.