Even though Fall is off to a warm start I'm embracing it with layers, fall colors, and warm drinks. I'd rather get to wear all of my favorite fall pieces and sweat it out a little bit than miss our and have to transition straight to my winter wardrobe... thanks, D.C.
For yesterday's outfit I needed something business professional, quick, yet stylish. I work in an office building that is mostly casual, but due to the nature of my position I tend to dress business casual 80% of the time and business professional the rest.
So, I came up with this easy outfit and received compliments all day!
- Jacket- J.Crew Downtown Field Jacket $148
- Pants- White House Black Market Body Comfort Side-Zip Skinny Ankle Pants $70
- Shirt- White House Black Market Single Pleat Shell Top $59
- Earrings- Prep Obsessed Emma Seed Bead Dangle $19
- Shoes- Boutique Camel Mules $80 (Similar, Similar, Similar)
- Necklace- A Gift from my Wonderful Boyfriend <3